Image

Image
"Just because you miss someone, doesn't mean you need them back in your life. Missing is just a part of moving on."

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lim jiayu sherry, I love you. I miss you alot, I miss you everyday, every night, every afternoon, every morning, everytime.

My trip to china, Tianjin, was not bad. I learnt alot of things there and made some nice friends.. I went there for about 42 days and I really missed my baby like mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy to be back at sinapore because my baby is at Singapore! China food sucks!!!!!!!!!

the next day after I came back from china, I went out with my baby. We went to watch clash of the titans at vivocity ^^ The show was not bad. It could have been better if my baby is the female lead haha. Then we had the chcolate ice-cream, which was very very delicious. I fed baby and baby fed me. Then we play with the ice cream. I dont let baby take, baby dont let me take also lol! I have very bad memory.. so i cant really remember.

I love my baby! she rocks my world! I want to grow old with her~


P.S. This entire post is typed by Lim Jia Yu Sherry X.X

No comments: