Image

Image
"Just because you miss someone, doesn't mean you need them back in your life. Missing is just a part of moving on."

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Tiring Day - 1st Piano Lesson

Alright! I'm just gonna post now because I think I later I'll start getting tired and sleep immediately. So today work was super tiring and rough.. not gonna talk much about work here but just something which i have to blog it out here. so there's this BITCH i worked with today. (its a guy btw) KEPT ON BITCHING AND BITCHING AND BITCHING.. how about you go FUCK YOURSELF? LOL whats the point of keep bitching about what happened? just suck ur thumb idiot.. So old already still bitching like a 6 year old child..

Anyway I managed to get off from work earlier today than many others. U might think its a good news right?? NO! because I need to be at work at 6.30AM tmr instead of the 9AM? But the good thing is I managed to go for my piano lesson! 1st Piano Lesson wahaha..

My First Piano School!
It's kinda unbelievable that I'm actually attending a piano lesson. It's awkward at the beginning because it's a group class and there's like 6 of us students with 1 teacher. So we introduced ourselves as usual and honestly speaking, i cant remember all their names haha! only Patrick and Hailey? Anyways i expressed my concern with the teacher (Miss Alissa Wakefield) that most of the time i woulnt be able to make it for class due to my working hours. And so I'ved decided to do private lessons on Saturday mornings instead. Woots, I better do myself proud and be able to play the piano well enough at the end of everything when i go back to Singapore haha. I realised i need lots of practice reading these beansprouts on lines haha!

Chaotic Bass - Created by me and my piano classmates =D

And it's already 8.40PM now.. if i have to be at work at 6.30AM, and i havent polish my boots, i need to wake up at 4.30AM!! omg.. means i actually have to sleep now... in order to have close to 8 hours of sleep.. God..... i still thought i could practice on the Chaotic Bass created by the 6 of us haha. Patrick named it Chaotic Bass. Okay.. I'm just gonna go sleep now. My next lesson will be this coming Saturday after my contact lenses making appointment. Woo~ So many activities.. so many things to do.. Life IS TOO SHORT!!! I still have to make videos, read TFIOS (the fault in our stars) bla bla bla. I hope by keeping myself busy and picking up new skills I can move on even better from that failed relationship. To be honest, i had a dream yesterday, or this morning? lol whatever it is, I dreamt of "US" getting back together again. "Scumbag Brain At Work" alright goodnight~

No comments: