There you go~ So how did i spend this holiday.. read on to find out hahahaha.. okay I'm so lame. I forgot to mention that my luggage was actually delayed yesterday. I was waiting for my luggage at the luggage carousel but i did not see it at all. I was worried of course, because all my mega-crazy-mad-man-shoppings were inside the luggage! So i went to the US Airways baggage counter to ask about it. Phew, the lady checked and told me it was left at Los Angeles Airport and that they will deliver my luggage to me.
![]() |
| this is the result of "mega-crazy-mad-man-shoppings" Lol! |
Okay so i woke up and opened my door to see if my luggage is delivered. YES it was delivered wahaha.. and so i opened it up and took out my toiletries to wash up of course. And after that i started to unpack the luggage, took all the dirty clothes to the washing machine! Oh, the reason for this crazy amount of shopping is because my old clothes and items are 1)old 2)ugly 3)RELATED TO "HER" and obviously the main reason is number 3 lolololol! I dunno why also but despite spending a bomb on this shopping spree, I didnt feel a pinch at all.. Its like im happy that im doing this for myself. I'm doting on myself and getting rid of old clothes which reminds me of "her"..
My Superman cup!! IKR... So awesome!
And then I started to polish my boots to get ready for work tomorrow.. And i also ironed my uniform.. After that its time to cook dinner cum lunch for tmr! and this is what i cooked..
wow time flies.... its already 10pm... tmr im working late shift so i must turn on my "owl" mode tonight haha. Lets see.. i still have much more to pack.. my room is still messy.. I'll go back to packing now.
So i was packing my room and played redbana audition (USA audition) for a while =X so i found all the things related to "her" and putting them aside, filter all the clothes which im keeping and clothes which im gonna donate. So this is the result..
So i went to take a shower and then drove to this neighborhood thrift store for Society of St. Vincent de Paul to donate away the unwanted items..
![]() |
| WEEEE! Donated! xD |
Okay next i drove to Walmart and guess what i did.. I went to the eye center in hope of making contact lenses! But sadly i was told that the "doctor" was not around and wont be around until next saturday.. For a moment i thought "doctor" is wrong haha.. shouldnt it be Optician instead? But that staff said "doctor". Anyways its close enough i guess.. hahaha.. So i went to do some grocery shopping and finally got myself ice cubes tray.. for the whole 1 and a half years i do not have an ice cube tray in my freezer lol.. and so everytime i drink soda from the can its like missing something.. Now finally i get to enjoy ice cold drinks and of course not forget BEER! hmm.. and also i think i will drink liquor like whiskey and vodka =D alright after shopping at Walmart i decided to go for a carwash because my car is really dirty.. very very dirty.. and after the wash it was sooooo much cleaner.. still a littleee dirty but whatever haha.
![]() |
| Carwash~ |
My Superman cup!! IKR... So awesome!
And then I started to polish my boots to get ready for work tomorrow.. And i also ironed my uniform.. After that its time to cook dinner cum lunch for tmr! and this is what i cooked..
![]() |
| Spaghetti in Al Fredo sauce and with mushrooms and carrots =D Yum Yum! |
wow time flies.... its already 10pm... tmr im working late shift so i must turn on my "owl" mode tonight haha. Lets see.. i still have much more to pack.. my room is still messy.. I'll go back to packing now.







No comments:
Post a Comment